Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Elephant Taggies

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog followers,

Not a lot of crafting coming up here on the blog, but that's ok, because for some reason there hasn't been a lot coming out of my craft room either. Feeling a bit sad about it too. Here is something that some of you may have seen on Facebook, but it's important that you hear the full story about this one!

A friend had twin girls recently and I know that there are a lot of people out there that love to dress them the same and give them two matching gifts; but I'm not of that opinion at all. I think that these children are individuals and they deserve to have two very different gifts. So after some browsing on Pinterest (who is it that introduced me to that site again? Because you have a lot to answer to!) I found a really cute little Elephant taggie. I was willing to buy it on the Etsy site, however the seller didn't send to Australia. So me being me, decided that it couldn't be too hard to make one myself... mmmm... well it was a bit harder than I thought, ok a lot harder than I thought. First, I had to draw an elephant and decide how many legs my it was going to have! I know the choices you have to make!

I knew I wanted it to include a bell and some crinkles. And I fell in love with the fabrics in the store, so some decisions were easy!

But this is my final... a girl one and then I was asked to make a boy one. I think they are cute. And the mink fabric (the green/pink) is so soft, horrible to work with, but worth it for its softness!

I'm selling these at $18 each plus postage. If you'd like a name on it, that's no extra cost, it might just take a little longer. Email me to place your order.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment